Broccolini with Pancetta & Feta
serves 10 (as a side) prep: 15 mins cook: 10 mins
- 200g pancetta slices
- 3 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 150g True Organic Feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the pancetta, in a single layer, on 2 baking trays. Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Break into shards.
- Meanwhile, place the broccolini in a saucepan of boiling water over high heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain.
- Place half the broccolini on a serving platter. Top with half the pancetta and feta. Drizzle with half the lemon juice. Repeat with remaining pancetta, feta and lemon juice.